Permaculture magazine is a solutions-based, inspiring response to the challenges of life in an era of great change.
Permaculture magazine gives us the tools needed to create productive and sustaining gardens, farms and communities. It provides for the needs of people whilst also integrating the needs of wild species. This is a vision of both permanent agriculture and culture.
“In these critical times permaculture solutions are some of the best tools we have for creating a viable and thriving future.” Daryl Hannah, film actress and activist
Established in 1992, Permaculture is a bestselling international quarterly sharing practical, innovative solutions and global perspectives from a grassroots movement in 100 countries.
Subscribing to Permaculture magazine gives you FREE digital access to all our back issues – that’s over two decades of practical, tried and tested information, best practice case studies, projects, and new ideas. https://www.permaculture.co.uk/subscribe
Typical content includes:
• no dig gardening, perennial vegetables, forest gardening and edible landscapes
• new developments in regenerative agriculture, agroecology and agroforestry
• renewable, relocalised technologies
• green and low impact DIY building
• health and well-being
• reviews, news, views and quarterly inspiration
• plus money saving offers, competitions and much more.
Read a digital issue free online! https://reader.exacteditions.com/issues/42259/thumbs